March 24, 2009

Just Starting

Welcome to my blog. I am glad you choose to come to this page. My name is Marion Ndeta, highly favoured and honoured to be called a friend of God, the Most High. I love Jesus for He loved me first, and has assured me of life eternal if only i trust and obey Him. Isnt that so easy to do! Just trusting and obeying all that He tells me. And i mean, whenever i fal short of this, He always avails a second chance - repenting and turning to Him. Oh, what a friend.
Anyway, all said and done I am glad to have all of you in my life. I welcome and appreciate your comments, insights and knowledge into making this page better as we share together what the Lord has blessed me with.
In this blog, i will be sharing stuff about my work, calling, experiences and observations. These would be about journalism - environmental issues, my calling as a Christians, more so a missioner - devotions and my love - music. There may be other things i may highlight here that are not so closely related to those i have mentioned before, but as long as they will bless a soul somewhere, i dont mind sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment